Tuesday, April 3, 2012

P90X day #2

Just a quick update about the P90X workouts so far. Yesterday was "Chest and Back" and we only did half of the workout plus "Ab Ripper X" afterwards. I was completely worn out from just half the workout, but wasn't all that sore. This morning my muscles were very sore, and they still are. I can feel the pain in my back muscles some, but my chest and shoulders are very sore.

"Plyometrics" (jump training) was this morning and we only managed half a workout again. My legs are sore today, so tomorrow I may not be able to drag myself up the stairs! I am really hoping that I adjust soon and get stronger quickly. This "feeling the burn" is kinda sucky. It will be really nice to be stronger so the workouts are challenging but not totally butt-kicking. I look forward to not feeling so weak.

I have gained some weight since stopping the HCG Protocol. I was 198 lbs when I stopped that and went up to 201.6 lbs after I stopped. I should not have weighed myself after starting P90X before my rest day, but I did anyway. I have gained another pound since starting P90X, so today I was at 202.4 lbs. I have noticed that working out has made me ravenously hungry and very tired, so I really don't expect to lose any weight for a few weeks.

That's all for now. I need to do my nails tonight so I don't end up destroying them during tomorrow's workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment