Sunday, September 11, 2011

September 11th weigh in.

This past weeks weight loss was pretty pathetic. I only lost half a pound this week, putting me at 212 lbs. I am having a hard time convincing myself that half a pound is progress.

It is really difficult to stay motivated. There is so much crap going on in my life right now that is making losing weight seem impossible. There is so much stress and upset, it is no surprise really that I am not losing like I wanted to. I have not been getting the time to use the derma roller. I don't have the motivation to use the Bio Oil. I usually just feel like giving up. What I wouldn't give for one peaceful day.

The depression keeps getting worse, and I don't feel like writing any more. Hopefully this week I'll be able to find time to use the derma roller.

No comments:

Post a Comment