Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Weigh in.

Okay, weigh ins are actually depressing me, and I am not keeping up with my updates at all like I wanted to. I won't be updating every week anymore. I will try to update once a month on my weight. I did not lose any weight last week. In fact the scale said I had gained 9 lbs, even though I have went down to a size 12 jean from size 14 and my wrists are noticeably thinner. Weighing myself is just becoming too frustrating to be worth it. I will continue to eat right and lose weight, but I am not going to weigh anymore than once a month for awhile. I am just too stressed out from everyday life, and I really don't need the added stress from an evil scale.

If anything awesome happens I will of course blog about it, but I think less thinking about the weight right now is what I need to do. I have slacked off on the derma roller and stopped using the Bio Oil. Honestly, it is very hard to find time to use the derma roller, and when I do find the time I am generally too stressed out to feel like using it. The Bio Oil is a bit expensive, and remembering to do it is a bit of a hassle right now. There is just too much stress and junk going on to worry about this stuff so much at the moment. Better luck in a couple of months I say. Until next time, Sayonara!

No comments:

Post a Comment