Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weight loss update.

My mood is bad still, but at least I am having some success with weight loss. I didn't lose any weight between the 9th and 10th, but when I weighed myself today I had almost lost 2 lbs since yesterday. So this week is currently sitting at 2.8 lbs lost which puts me at a milestone (albeit a small one). So far I have lost 8.4 lbs this month and I am now at 209.2 lbs (under 210!!!!).

I am pleased with my weight loss. I am worried about how much my losing will slow in the couple weeks. I figured I would need to lose about 2 lbs each week to reach my goal on time. I won't try to get pregnant this July unless I am at 170 lbs or less. I doubt I will gain as much weight this time around if I stay away from sugar and simple carbs. I am scared about being at my goal weight in time. I know that I won't make it if I allow myself even one high carb meal as that would throw me off my weight loss track for a couple weeks.

I am looking forward to having some vegetables again once this week is up. I haven't really been craving anything, but some bell peppers have seen sounding kinda nice these past couple days. I was thinking that a meatloaf and some sauteed vegetables would be good. We will be really tight on money this weekend, so shopping for groceries will be interesting. I hate shopping when the food budget is so small. I would like to get a few different meats one of these weeks. Sam's Club has frozen salmon burgers that look very yummy. It would be nice to make pulled pork or a pot roast. We have been eating mostly hot dogs, sausage, eggs and spam and I really want some higher quality meats before much longer.

Regardless of everything else going on, I am happy to be losing weight and getting closer to my goal everyday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment