Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Expensive jewelry

Doesn't every woman dream of expensive jewelry, at least once in awhile? Well, I for one, am sick and tired of expensive bracelets. Sure the bracelet I just got was far cheaper than the last few, but I could have done without.

I usually like white gold, but I keep going and buying the clear ones with my name printed on them. Yup, I'm talking about hospital bracelets... Bleh. I just got home a couple hours ago and am going to get some sleep soon.

I starting peeing blood around 11 last night (gross I know, and it gets grosser just FYI) and having a really bad urgency to use the bathroom (not to mention the pain). I mentioned it to my husband and he just blew me off. Well it just kept getting worse and I couldn't fall asleep because I was running to the bathroom every 3 minutes. Around 3 or 3:30 in the morning my husband was being all dramatic at me being awake (apparently I was doing this just to be mean to him:/). He freaked out when I let him see how much blood was passing (not to mention rather painful clots). So he insisted on taking me to the E.R.

Honestly, I was relieved it was just a rather bad UTI. I was afraid I had endo inside my bladder or some other horrid problem. Thankfully the infection didn't get to my kidneys yet, and I have meds to take for the next week. I have never had a UTI before, though endo makes you more susceptible to infections so it makes sense I would get one now. Supposedly none of the meds will interfere with TTC or give the baby brain damage. Speaking of TTC, I am 4 dpo today!

I won't be doing much for a few days besides resting up and letting my body heal. I am supposed to be feeling better in 24 hours :/ hopefully I can sleep through most of that.

Anyways, that's all. Just wanted to do a quick update about my new bracelet. I am hoping for no more of those things for 9 months. That would be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment