Saturday, February 25, 2012

hHCG day#2

I am ready for the loading day to be over. I am actually looking forward to barely eating anything tomorrow.

I was sure that when I weighed myself this morning I would see a 3 lb gain, wrong! I ended up only gaining .2 lbs, even with eating in excess. I am not quite sure what to expect when I step on the scale tomorrow morning. I was so sure that I would gain a lot too.

I have tried using the fat calipers myself, and have come to the average measurement of 18-19mm, which according to the included chart equals 27.6% body fat. I am not really sure that I am doing it right, but my husband hasn't gotten time to help me yet. Hopefully I can get him to help me with it soon, as this was one more way I hoped to track my progress.

The brand of hHCG I am using is called "The HCG Solution" made by NiGen BioTech, LLC. I haven't been able to find any definite instruction on how to take the hHCG, so I've been taking it like it is sublingual rx HCG. I hold it under my tongue for 4-5 minutes then swallow it. I really wouldn't say that this stuff tastes very good. It is flavored to taste like mint chocolate, but I really am not convinced that was an improvement. It has a sweet flavor with a bitter aftertaste, though once held for a couple minutes the bitter seems to disappear. I have noticed that I feel really stir crazy both yesterday and today. I had a lot of trouble falling asleep last night because of having such an intense feeling like I needed to jog or move a lot. I am not sure if this is from the drops, or because of the forced over-feeding. Eating more than your body needs does lead to "energy to burn" but I don't think I have ever experienced that before (not surprising as I've never put myself on an intentional gorging spree for a couple days). I think it may be a combination between a stimulant in the drops and consuming much more food than I am used to. We'll see if the phenomena lasts once I am a couple days into eating only 500 calories a day.

I still need to weigh the chicken into acceptable portions then cook it for later this week. I really am not looking forward to handling the raw chicken. I wonder how many days until I am sick of chicken? All I have for a vegetable right now is lettuce, and I still have to pick up Melba toast, which I doubt I will be able to find locally.

Anyway, that's about it. We'll see where I stand tomorrow on my weight and where I am at the end of a week's time.

No comments:

Post a Comment