Monday, February 27, 2012

VLCD#2

So the rest of yesterday went well. I only felt a little hungry twice during the day, right before supper and right before bed. All in all, day #1 went pretty well.

I had no idea what to expect my weight to be this morning, but I was pleasantly surprised that I am down 3.6 lbs from yesterday. If I lost that much every day I'd be at my goal in no time! Seriously though, that was more lost than I was even hoping for. I expected the rest of this week to be spent on getting those two load days off, but it may just take a couple days.

As far as hunger goes this morning, it hasn't been too bad. I felt "empty" when I woke up, but there was no gnawing hunger. I used my Melba toast (my husband went shopping last night and actually found some!) for the day and one apple as my breakfast.

My meals today will be chicken and asparagus. I am not a huge fan of asparagus, but that's because I have a hard time buying and cooking it so it turns out. I am going to experiment with steaming it in the microwave. Hopefully it turns out and I don't just end up with inedible green twigs. Hopefully today goes as well as yesterday did.

No comments:

Post a Comment