Thursday, February 2, 2012

January's weight loss.

This will be just a short update on my progress during January. I started the month at 217.6 lbs and ended it at 206.8 lbs. I lost 10 lbs during the first two weeks then struggled the rest of the month. I lost the 11th pound very near the end of the month during this week. Actually my loss for this week is only that one pound.

11 lbs lost during a month isn't too bad. I did lose more than 2 lbs for every week even if I didn't lose it steadily through the month. There were (nearly) 4 and a half weeks in January, so that puts me at 2.4 lbs lost each week. It doesn't sound so bad when you think of it that way!

I have a lot going on right now, so weight isn't my biggest worry at the moment. I am still trying to lose weight, and am doing well sticking to my diet. I am hoping to have lost another pound by my weekly weigh in on Sunday. Anyway, here is hoping for another 11 lbs lost this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment