Tuesday, February 28, 2012

VLCD#3

The scale read 212.6 lbs this morning. That is 7.4 lbs lost in just a couple days, and 2.4 lbs total progress so far. Over 2 lbs lost in one week is pretty good progress, and the week isn't even over yet! So far so good I'd say. Hunger hasn't been an issue yet and I have been losing weight faster than I had hoped for.

Thursday will be my seventh day following this diet, so that is the day I will post my weekly summary (so everything lines up neatly on my diet calendar, otherwise I would do it on the eighth day so all 7 days were actually counted for). I plan to remeasure waist and hip measurements and body fat percentage, as well as total weight lost. I won't be posting before and after pictures until day 40 when I will be switching to Atkins Induction for three weeks.

That's all for today, hopefully more good news to report tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment