Sunday, July 10, 2011

July 10th weigh in.

Today is the day to record my weight-loss, oh, if only I knew! I weighed myself multiple times this morning, and I have no clue what my weight is! The first weight was 223, then 215.5, then 219.5. The problem is I tried repeatedly and got each of these numbers 3 to 4 times each! There is one thing for certain though, my scale is a piece of crud :(

Of course I am frustrated now. How do I decide which one is accurate? Did I gain 4 lbs, lose 3.5, or stay the same? I don't think I gained 4 lbs, or at least if I did, I sure don't feel like it. I felt like I've lost something, but I'm not sure I lost 3.5 lbs. I either stayed the same or lost up to 3.5 lbs. My goal loss is 2 lbs each week, so I could just count that. Ah heck, I'll just cheat and take advantage of the scale. I'll mark down 3.5 lbs lost, and see if it effects next week's lbs lost.

Besides the scale going haywire, there really isn't much to remark on. My hair is a little shinier because of the coconut oil, but there is no dramatic change. My nails are still about the same as before, though I did have one breakage this past week. My skin is still the same, though I've had no new breakouts. Hopefully within the next week or two my Biotin pills will start making a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment