Sunday, July 24, 2011

July 24th weigh in.

Well, progress has been made! I didn't get my goal of 2 lbs lost this week, but 1.5 is darn close. I now weigh 215 lbs, which is 4 lbs lost so far this month. I am losing much slower than I did the first month, but I have had a couple set backs so that's understandable. I was getting into drinking sweetened blended coffee drinks too much, especially after I discovered local stores carry the Hershey's sugar free chocolate syrup. I am not drinking those anymore because we ran out of coffee and syrup. I am making slushies with regular Kool-aid packets and packet Splenda (a shallow teaspoon makes a good full 12 oz slushy). I am trying to have two or less each day, since I think overdoing the Splenda was a bit of an issue before.

I haven't lost much weight these past couple weeks, however I think I am seeing a difference in the way I look. My neck looks a little slimmer and my stomach is not protruding as much. I am excited to measure myself at the end of the month (next Sunday!) and hopefully see a reduction in size on the tape measure.

Besides my weigh in, there really isn't much to comment on as nothing else has changed. Here's hoping that I lose more this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment