Sunday, July 3, 2011

June's Progress.

Today is weigh-in day. The scale says I am 219 lbs, that is a 3 pound loss since last Sunday! My goal is 2 lbs per week, so I am very very happy with a loss of 3. That makes 15 lbs lost in the Month of June, and 29 lbs lost since I was at my heaviest of 248 lbs. I know that I've been losing weight along the way, but it is still shocking to me that I've lost 15 lbs in just one month. I don't expect my loss to be so great every month, but this is certainly a nice kick off to a renewed effort at losing weight.

I did not measure myself before getting back on the low-carb wagon, but I did manage to find some measurements from the month of March. I weighed 229 lbs then and since taking those measurements I've lost 1" from my bust, 2" from my waist, 2" off my hips, and 1" off each thigh. I know those were taken a while ago, but it is sufficient for now. I haven't tried on a size 12 jean yet, as I don't want to severely depress myself, lol My 14's are fitting much better, and are getting looser, but I don't want to push it and start wearing a smaller pant size unless it honestly does fit. Getting into a smaller size is exhilarating, but I want to be comfortable too!

I purchased the hair, skin, and nails pills. I paid just under $20.00 for 240 pills at Sam's club, but at GNC's website they want the same amount for only 60 pills, lol I love shopping at Sam's Club sometimes! They are twice-a-day, so I took my first one with breakfast this morning. We'll see after a few weeks if there is a noticeable difference in any of the 3 areas the pills are made to improve. I expect to see the most improvement in my nails and hair, and would be very surprised if I saw an improvement in my skin. My husband is taking these pills too, hopefully they help his hair issues some as well.

That's all for now. I might post when I pick out my reward for getting under 220 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment