Tuesday, March 6, 2012

VLCD#10

I did have a loss today, but it wasn't the deep loss I was hoping for. I lost a pound, which is still pretty good. I am currently at 206 lbs, which is 9 lbs less than my start weight (14 lbs lost since my highest load weight). I am really hoping to see a loss on the scale again tomorrow (honestly it would be kinda crushing to see a gain again). If I keep up my current rate of losing weight (approximately .9 lbs per day) I will reach my goal of 34 lbs lost during this 40 day round. I would be pretty darn happy with weighing 180 lbs exactly one month from today (April 6th is my 40th/last day!).

I went ahead and wore my slightly too tight size 12 jeans today. I probably should wait until I have lost a few more pounds before wearing size 12 jeans, but I couldn't help myself today. It felt really good to have some tangible progress besides some number on a scale. It is so hard to imagine going shopping for clothes when I am at my short term goal weight of 180 lbs. I don't shop for clothes now, and haven't in a very long time. My reward for getting through this diet is to go shopping for clothes. I have decided that I want to get a casual dress for summer, a pair of shorts, a pair of jeans, and some tops that are meant for women (no more men's tees!! Not even to sleep in!). I am pretty nervous about trying on clothes, but excited at the same time.

It seems like I've been doing this diet for a really short time, but in two days  I will be 1/3rd done (well with phase 2, I don't really count phase 3 as a diet because that is basically how I was eating before I got off into cheesecake land and packed on over 10 lbs). I knew in my head that this was a short term thing, but it didn't really hit me until I looked at my calendar weight tracker today. I am honestly shocked that I am already nearly two weeks into this, as it doesn't feel like I've been doing this that long. I am not even getting as sick of chicken as I was anticipating. I am having beef tomorrow though, and it does sound really good.

It's been long enough since my last glass of water that I can take my last dose of hHCG for the day. I would love to just go crawl into bed and go to sleep, but I need to wait awhile. The pellets take about 5 minutes to dissolve, then I have to wait at least another 15 minutes before I can brush my teeth. I guess I will write in my journal for awhile or knit on some socks for that time.

I have no idea what to expect on the scale tomorrow morning, but I am really hoping to see 1.5 lb loss. I'm not sure why, but that is how much I really want to lose (or more of course). Just please not a gain or stall! Any loss would be great, but a 1.5 lb loss would make me euphoric!

No comments:

Post a Comment