Monday, March 5, 2012

VLCD#9

Today is the halfway point of week #2, and I had my first gain today. I was up .2 lbs so I weighed exactly 207 lbs today. I'll admit, I was pretty disappointed when I saw I had gained some. Seeing those big drops feels great and after that a gain is a bit of a slap in the face kind of feeling. I know it is no big deal though and that little gains are normal and get lost again.

Yesterday was a really hard day. I was extremely tired, super moody and depressed, had a bad headache all day and just over all felt like doody that has been run over a hundred times. I am pretty sure that I was just getting used to the new pellets, as today I feel great and have had no hunger and more energy than usual. Before the hunger was noticeable but manageable, now it doesn't even exist. I am so much happier with the pellets than those other drops. I do wish I hadn't had such a hard transition, but I'd say it was worth it for how I have felt today.

I do feel that I look better than I did before starting the diet. I tried on size 12 jeans today and a really old pair of shorts size 13 (odd sizes are juniors, and I've had those shorts for nearly 10 years). I was able to get both the jeans and the shorts on, though I am not so sure I would say that they "fit." I have been wearing the shorts today even though they are pretty tight and it isn't exactly shorts weather, lol I just wanted to wear something I hadn't worn in a very long time and to wear something that showed off my Nine West wedges. I am really looking forward to this summer and being thin enough to wear shorts and skirts again :)

According to Dr. Simeons original Protocol, you are to use nothing on your skin that has oils in it, so I have stopped using the Bio Oil. I had stopped using the derma roller as well, but decided to start using it again with no oils or lotions. I am only going to use it on my legs for now though. I figured my belly and breasts are just going to get trashed again if I am able to have another baby once the weight is gone, so I may as well not worry about those right now. I do want to have nice legs for summer though, so that is why I am using the derma roller on them. I hope to save up money over the next few months in order to buy a Tria hair removal laser. My legs would look a lot better without that stark black hair under my pale skin. I am not sure how long it will take me to save up for it, but I plan to work on it and eventually be able to get one.

So even though today was a gain day, I am in pretty good spirits. I am hopeful about seeing a loss on the scale in the morning and my size 12 jeans fitting comfortably in another week :) I have started thinking about what kind of clothes I am going to buy when I reach my 180 lbs goal for the end of this diet.

I had spinach soup today with my chicken. I pureed (I really love that Ninja, great little blender) some cooked spinach in some water with some salt, pepper, and a tiny bit of Stevia. Wow, were my kids sure grossed out, lol It was pretty tasty, even though it looked like pond scum, lol I am so looking forward to getting into phase 3 and being able to eat fat again. I think the first thing I am going to do is make some crust-less cheesecake, yum! Ha, I need to stop thinking about food I can't have right now.

Off to do some knitting then to bed :) PLEASE let tomorrow be a big loss day! Ha ha, I can always hope :)

No comments:

Post a Comment