Tuesday, March 13, 2012

VLCD#16 & 17

I have lost the weight I gained from my cheat, and made a little bit of progress. I am currently at 203.6 lbs. I only lost .2 lbs since yesterday, but I didn't get close to my 500 calories (I was about 160 calories short) and I only drank 1/3 of my water goal for the day. I am going to try to go over my water goal today, and try harder to get as close to 500 calories as I can. I am not really looking forward to eating such a huge amount of vegetables and wish I could just have a couple servings of cream instead.

Besides not losing weight very fast (this week), I think I am doing pretty well. The family and I went shopping last night and I bought a few new shirts. I got size large shirts and they fit pretty good with a bit of snugness (which is what I wanted since I don't want my shirts to be really baggy in 2-3 weeks). I like the shirts enough that I will probably buy more shirts from Target again once I lose some more weight. It was nice to get some new things that fit and are not men's clothes.

In just a couple days this week will be over. I would normally be half way done once this week is over, but I think I may go a few days longer. I really want to be at 180 lbs once I am done with this. After I am done with the VLCD days I will be in maintenance for 6 weeks, so I need to be at 180 lbs before I end phase 2. I won't extend phase 2 for very long though (if I even need to). I am hoping that next week will be better than this week and I'll be able to make up lost time.

That's all for now. Hopefully I have a good loss tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment